“The Circle of Security is circling the globe as an intervention to help parents raise their children with love, warmth and emotional intelligence.”
- Dr. Dan Siegel, Neuropsychiatrist and co-author of ‘The Whole Brain Child’.
From the very first session, you will gain more confidence in your parenting.
Who is this for?
- All parents and caregivers of children aged 0-8 years old.
- Anyone can join, you don’t need a referral.
- No judgments are passed, only open discussion about how you can enhance your interactions with your children.
- Attending as a couple, or with all primary carers for your child or children, to ensure the optimal benefits for your family.
*I do ask that you please attend without your children to promote optimal attention to the program material.
Enhance your parenting skills & learn effective ways to understand and respond to your child’s moods and behaviour.
What are the main benefits?
Crystal has worked with children and families for over 10 years. She has a background in teaching and psychology.
- Learn how to develop a positive and secure relationship with your child
- Learn how to read your child’s needs and understand their emotional world
- Learn ways to help your child successfully manage their emotions
- Explore how to help your child enhance their self-esteem
- Honour your parenting wisdom and support your desire to help your child develop a secure attachment relationship
- Become a more dependable parent so your child can develop to their full potential feeling safe and secure
COSP is designed to really help you make sense of what your child needs, so you can give them the best in return.
Upcoming Courses 2021
*No additional costs - partner included*
Please note all dates and times are in AEST (UTC+10:00). Click here for time zone converter.
- Access to real-life examples via video recordings
- Workbook with activities and visual handouts
- The official COSP Circle model
- Certificate of Participation upon completion via email or post
Payment plans available on request.
“I would tell all parents who would have the opportunity to experience this training to take this, embrace this, practice it, live by it, and not only your children will benefit but you will come away feeling empowered as a parent.” - Circle of Security Parenting Participant
The Circle of Security Parenting Program is designed to enhance attachment security between parents and children.
About the Circle of Security™
The founders of Circle of Security International developed the early intervention program after years of clinical experience in family therapy and systems theory. They have dedicated several decades to research, confirming the many ways that children benefit when they are secure, from enhanced school readiness to improved relationships for life.
Circle of SecurityTM helps parents and caregivers improve their own awareness of their children’s needs, giving parents the tools to strengthen parent-child relationships and raise secure children.