Have you started to notice some patterns in the relationship dynamics around you?
Perhaps you are ready to delve deeper into why you think or behave in certain ways.
Or you may be wanting to understand why you get triggered, and what you can do about it.
If you're a parent you may be trying to prevent repeating unhealthy parenting methods.
Are you a professional who wants to know how to better support your clients?
Maybe you've recently ended a relationship and are tired of repeating the same toxic patterns.
This course will bring awareness to parts of yourself so that you can start healing past and future generations.
BY THE END OF THIS COURSE:
- You will know about the 4 different Attachment Styles
- You will have a better understanding of your Attachment Style and why this happened
- You will be able to recognise your triggers
- You will be able to better recognise Attachment patterns of behaviour within yourself and in those around you
- You will have a list of practical ideas for how to develop a Secure Attachment within yourself and in those special relationships around you
- You will understand your partner's Attachment style and how to develop a Secure Attachment together
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN IN THIS COURSE:
- The four Attachment styles.
- How our Attachment style is determined.
- Tools for your Attachment style.
- How to be with your partner’s Attachment style.
- How to develop a Secure Attachment.
It is never too late to develop a Secure Attachment.
When you become aware of your triggers you start to have choices that you didn't have before.
Understanding Attachment provides answers. You will better understand yourself and those around you.
Crystal - The Gentle Counsellor
WHAT OTHERS HAVE SAID ABOUT THIS COURSE: