“The Circle of Security is circling the globe as an intervention to help parents raise their children with love, warmth and emotional intelligence.”
- Dr. Dan Siegel, Neuropsychiatrist and co-author of ‘The Whole Brain Child’.
Circle of Security is trauma-informed and backed by over 50 years of research.
From the very first session, you will gain more confidence in your parenting.
Who is this for?
- All parents and caregivers of children aged 0-8 years old.
- Anyone can join, you don’t need a referral.
- No judgments are passed, only open discussion about how you can enhance your interactions with your children.
- Attending as a couple, or with all primary carers for your child or children, to ensure the optimal benefits for your family.
*I do ask that you please attend without your children to promote optimal attention to the program material.
Enhance your parenting skills & learn effective ways to understand and respond to your child’s moods and behaviour.
What are the main benefits?
Crystal is a registered Counsellor who has worked with children and families for over 10 years. She has a background in child development, education, and psychology.
- Learn how to develop a positive and secure relationship with your child
- Learn how to read your child’s needs and understand their emotional world
- Learn ways to help your child successfully manage their emotions
- Explore how to help your child enhance their self-esteem
- Honour your parenting wisdom and support your desire to help your child develop a secure attachment relationship
- Become a more dependable parent so your child can develop to their full potential feeling safe and secure
- Access to real-life examples via video recordings
- Workbook with activities and visual handouts
- The official COSP Circle model
- Certificate of Participation upon completion via email or post
COSP is designed to really help you make sense of what your child needs, so you can give them the best in return.
- A minimum of 4 registrations is required for group sessions to go ahead. If 4 is not reached your ticket will be refunded or transferred to another session. Please consider if private 1:1 is a more suitable option for you. This can be arranged below.
- Full attendance is required to complete the program. If a makeup is required from a missed session the ticket will be transferred to a future session or you will be given the option to pay the difference for a private 1:1 session. Refunds are not given for missed sessions when a group has commenced.
- Confidentiality is a requirement of all participants. You agree to this upon joining. Stories that are shared are not to be told outside the sessions. Please consider if private 1:1 is a more suitable option for you.
- There is no recording of the sessions or materials. Sessions are streamed live via Zoom. Please ensure your environment, internet and technology are adequate for privacy, visual, sound, and microphone capabilities.
- Partner is included at no additional cost.
- All dates and times are in Brisbane, AEST (UTC+10:00). Click here for time zone converter.
“I would tell all parents who would have the opportunity to experience this training to take this, embrace this, practice it, live by it, and not only your children will benefit but you will come away feeling empowered as a parent.” - Circle of Security Parenting Participant
Upcoming Courses 2022
Pick an Option:
- 1 hour weekly sessions for 6 weeks.
- 2 hour weekly sessions for 4 weeks.
- 2 hour daily sessions for 4 days.
Please email your availability and any enquiries to email@example.com
August + September 2022 [ONLINE]
*4-weeks abbreviated program* Fridays
19th August 12pm-2pm
26th August 12pm-2pm
2nd September 12pm-2pm
9th September 12pm-2pm
November + December 2022 [Online]
*4-weeks abbreviated program* Monday nights
21st November 7pm-9pm
28th November 7pm-9pm
5th December 7pm-9pm
12th December 7pm-9pm
The Circle of Security Parenting Program is designed to enhance attachment security between parents and children.
About the Circle of Security™
The founders of Circle of Security International developed the early intervention program after years of clinical experience in family therapy and systems theory. They have dedicated several decades to research, confirming the many ways that children benefit when they are secure, from enhanced school readiness to improved relationships for life.
Circle of SecurityTM helps parents and caregivers improve their own awareness of their children’s needs, giving parents the tools to strengthen parent-child relationships and raise secure children.
Q: Is this evidence-based?
A: Yes. You can review the research here.
Q: What is the difference between the 8-week, 4-week and weekend programs?
A: The content is exactly the same. The difference is just the option for time.
Q: Can I do the course self-paced?
A: No. The Circle of Security Parenting program is designed to be facilitated in a group and discussion setting.
Q: Do you offer a payment plan?
A: Yes. This is available upon request.