Gentle Parenting Guide
Introduction to Gentle Parenting Course
“It’s time to stay in control of your emotions and build a calm and stress-free environment for your children to thrive”
It’s time you say a polite and firm ‘No thank you’ to:
- Trying to be the perfect parent and doing everything by yourself.
- Pretending that everything is okay. You want so much more for yourself and your children.
- The constant tempers and tantrums. The constant fighting and crying over the tiniest of things. No one is listening to you.
- Feeling inadequate. The feeling that everything you do is wrong and there’s no right way anymore.
“Seeing the relationship with my children change and how they respond to me now is different from before.”
This is for you if:
- You feel comfortable starting with baby steps and introductory lessons online is less overwhelming than going to regular counselling sessions
- Want professional help, information and solutions without paying for weekly high fee counselling sessions.
- You are time poor and need to do things quickly in the most efficient and most value form.
- You think it’s useful that the online course can be completed in 4 hours and/or self-paced to your lifestyle
- You just want simple solutions that you can start to play around with right away
- You are unsure where to start or what to do to change your situation right now
- You struggle to keep yourself in check with your emotions and also struggling with your kids not listening
What is Gentle Parenting?
- What is Gentle Parenting?
- What is Gentle Parenting
- Attachment Theory Overview
Why Gentle Parenting?
- Short term benefits
- Long term benefits
- Benefits for the parent
How to be a Gentle Parent
- Connecting with your child
- Behaviour & ‘Discipline’
- Teaching them to problem solve
- Identify your triggers
- Manage your emotions
Enrol Now! $35 AUD
Includes Lifetime access to:
- 4 core training modules
- 1 brainstorming workbook
- 16 short easily digestible video lessons with text captions
It would be so nice to simply
- Understand why your children are upset and be able to handle their big emotions with a clear focused mind
- Have some level of control and be able to deal with your own emotions in a stressful situation with your children
- Feel like you are a good parent and that you and your little family are going to be okay no matter what.
Module 1 What is Gentle Parenting?
- Lesson 1 What is Gentle Parenting
- Lesson 2 Attachment Theory Overview
Module 2 Why Gentle Parenting?
- Lesson 3 Short Term Benefits
- Lesson 4 Long Term Benefits
- Lesson 5 Benefits for the Parent
Module 3 How to be a Gentle Parent
- Lesson 6 Connect with your child
- Lesson 7 Behaviour and discipline
- Lesson 8 Teaching them to problem solve
- Lesson 9 Identify your triggers
- Lesson 10 Manage your emotions
Module 4 Common Behaviour Concerns *BONUS*
- Lesson 11 Why babies behave in certain ways
- Lesson 12 Why toddlers behave in certain ways
- Lesson 13 Why young children behave in certain ways
- Lesson 14 Why children behave in certain ways
- Lesson 15 Why teenagers behave in certain ways
- Lesson 16 When to be concerned